102 Cover Starter+
Building Nitrogen and root mass while improving soil tilth and biomass potential.
- Crimson clover allows entire mix to decompose quicker, conserve water and decrease Nitrogen immobilization
- Soil First® 102 is SF 101 with the addition of crimson clover, fixing Nitrogen for grass cash crops
- Crimson clover is fairly quick to establish, adding biomass and additional root structure
- Nitrogen is maximized at clover flowering, however spring management will need to be considered
- Price (per lb): Call
- Seeding Rate (lbs per acre): 30-35
- Seeding Depth: 1/4" - 1"
- Germination Soil Temperature: 45℉