Extended soil coverage mixing traditional biomass options with the improved winter-hardiness and rooting potential of balansa clover.
- Multi-use cover crop mix is good for forage and/or building biomass through extended soil coverage
- Triticale acts similar to cereal rye, with better forage quality and animal acceptance
- Balansa clover has shown improved winter-hardiness vs many other clover species
- Balansa is slower to establish than other clovers, so spring growth ultimately yields better Nitrogen contribution
- Price (per lb): Call
- Seeding Rate (lbs per acre): 35-40
- Seeding Depth: 1/4" - 1"
- Germination Soil Temperature: 45℉