Formulated with the livestock grazer in mind, providing soil protection and biomass from fall through spring.
- Fits into several systems – after silage or small grain harvest
- Good option to seed on acres where leftover nutrients exist
- Formulated ideally for maximizing forage through multiple grazing cycles
- Forage collards mean additional grazing opportunity, but they may need to be spring terminated in some regions
- Great option after silage or small grain harvest (or acres where leftover nutrients exist)
- Formulated for forage production and multiple grazing cycles (fall and spring
- Price (per lb): Call
- Seeding Rate (lbs per acre): 35-40
- Seeding Depth: 1/4" - 1"
- Germination Soil Temperature: 45℉