Heavy legume mix intended for adding Nitrogen and biomass without intensive spring management.
- Designed as a nitrogen booster in front of grass cash crops; decreased spring management needed
- Oats work as a carrier, but also keep nitrogen from leaching or leaving the system
- Nitrogen production will be widely varied, based on planting date, climate, spring termination date, etc.
- Heavy legume mix will work in grazing environments, supplying high protein and digestibility
- Price (per lb): Call
- Seeding Rate (lbs per acre): 35-40
- Seeding Depth: 1/4" - 1"
- Germination Soil Temperature: 45℉