165 Late grazer
Seed in summer to tolerate warm temperatures while transitioning to a safe forage option into late fall.
- Soil First® 165 needs to be planted in the summer/late summer, taking advantage of warm season species in the mix
- Tolerates a wide range of conditions – poor soil, low pH, hot and extremely droughty environments
- Pearl millet differs from sorghum x sudangrass – no threat of prussic acid poisoning
- Formulated to maximize biomass growth when planted early and still provide safe forage well into fall
- Price (per lb): Call
- Seeding Rate (lbs per acre): 20-25
- Seeding Depth: 1/4" - 1"
- Germination Soil Temperature: 60-65℉