Guardian™ Fall Rye Grain
Fall (cereal) rye is an upright, cool season annual grass that germinates in cool conditions. Very few species offer the many benefits as fall rye while allowing extended planting flexibility long into the fall.
Guardian™ Fall Rye grain seed was carefully screened to provide dependable results in cover cropping situations. Excellent germination and early vigor in cooler temperatures, combined with solid winter-hardiness and quick spring green-up make Guardian™ an excellent choice for a low-risk entry into cover cropping.
• When quality is your expectation, Guardian™ is your choice
• Created from strong demand for reliable seed from a trusted, weed-free source
• Screened for purity & cleanliness
• Excellent germination & early vigor (allows for later fall seedings)
• Strong winter-hardiness
- Price (per lb): Call
- Seeding Rate (lbs per acre): 30-50 (alone) or 20-40 (mixture)
- Seeding Depth: 3/4" - 1"
- Seeds per lb: 16,000-18,000
- Seeding Date: Aug.-Oct.